Thursday, November 8, 2007

Should Jay Cutler Won Mr. Olympia?

This years Mr. Olympia contest was full of controversy. Jay Cutler defended his title and won his second Sandow. I was expecting to see Jay look as good as he did in 2001 where he should have beat Ronnie Coleman. I at least expected him to come in lean hard and dry like in his dvd Ripped to Shreds.
On Thursday Jay looked huge at the Mr. Olympia press conference. He was tan and looked huge in his warm ups. I thought watching the live feed of the press conference that Jay is on. Then at the prejuding on Friday I was shocked to see Cutler soft and holding that much water. I've never seen Jay not prepared to battle.
I have to say as a Jay Cutler fan I was disappointed. Victor Martinez was huge, symetrical, and ripped. Dexter was Dexter always perfect. Then came Dennis Wolf which no one saw coming that looked like he could take the show.What an awesome line up at this years Mr. Olympia.
Then Saturday at the big show Jay did harden up. He looked way better than he did on Friday night. But let's face it Jay was not the best Jay Cutler we have seen. Should Victor, Dexter, or Wolf won? There is a lot of talk about this.

No comments: