Thursday, November 8, 2007

Critique of Jay Cutlers New DVD Jay to Z

I will first say I own all of Jay Cutlers DVD's. I love them all. Not only do they motivate me but they tought me a few things. I gained over 20 pounds of muscle just by eating more. I got motivated to eat more by watching Jay on these DVD's constantly eating.
I like seeing the lifestyle side of Jay as well. I like that Jay is all business in the gym and out. He has tremendous work ethic and this shows not only in his physique but in his cribs show. Jay shows in this new video more ridiculous automobiles and his huge home.
He has a segment where he trains heavy and hardcore at Gold gym in venice the mecca.
Some of the weight he is pushing is crazy. Plus you get some guest appearances by Phil Heath, Chris Cormier, and Darrem Charles.
If you liked any of Cutlers other DVD's you'll enjoy this six hour monster.

No comments: